Divorce & Real Estate - Everything You Need to Know
February 2, 2016
You'll Make More Money If You Use a Realtor to Sell Your Home
November 21, 2015
A Plea to Millennials: Build Wealth, Stop Renting
February 10, 2016
Denver Deemed Best City for Businesses & Career
December 23, 2015
Although economicists determined the US is no longer in recession, Gross National Product (GNP) hasn't posted stellar metrics, averaging 2.2% increase since 2008/2009. GNP recently fell 0.7% in the first quarter of 2015. The story for Denver is different and, in fact, thriving, for the following reasons:
1. Forbes evaluated 401 metropolitan cities to determine the best and worst business climates for which Denver was selected as number 1, moving up from fourth last year
2. The findings indicated Denver is attractive for its diverse economy, highly educated labor force and outdoor recreational opportunities, therefore companies are increasingly choosing Denver as the site for new operations or to relocate
3. Panasonic Enterprise Solutions selected Denver over 22 cities as its US sales and innovations hub. The companies president cited proximity to nearby universities, Denver International Airport and city incentives as reasons for the choice. The move will create about 330 jobs that average salaries of about $90,000
4. Lockheed Martin recently relocated the headquarters of its commercial space operations to its Denver campus, already home to $46 billion-in-sales aerospace and defense contracting and has more than 4,500 employees. They indicated that the quality of life makes it easy to attract and retain highly talented people. Additionally, the nearby access to innovative universities provide world-class research with outstanding graduates and other local aerospace businesses, making Denver home to the highest concentration of aerospace job for which the average income is $119,000.
5. Denver also provides a strong industry presence in aviation, bioscience, energy, financial services.
6. The Denver metro area has seen record levels of infux of residents, among the highest in the country. In fact, in 12 months, it was reported that over 101,000 people moved to the city. For the latest on influx, read HERE